Equipment

During the production of my film, I will be using specific film equipment to make the Documentary look as professional as it can.





The main camera that I will be filming on is a CANON EOS100D which will provide a good and clear quality film. Because it is a Documentary, there will be moments where some shots may be out of focus but because the camera is high-tech, I would be able to quickly make it focus again.


For a good quality of sound, I would attach a Shotgun Microphone to my camera which manages to block out surrounding sounds and only pick out the main sound. This microphone works best in interviews.
Because some of my shots that I plan to film are of the choir singing, I need to find a microphone that picks up a whole sound. If I used a Shotgun Microphone during these shots, it would probably only pick up one persons voice.




Especially during sit-down interviews, I would use Softbox Lights to give the whole setting a brighter atmosphere and luckily, I have the opportunity to adjust the intensity of brightness.





Comments

Popular Posts