Trying out apps for poster


The first thing I did was search online "Film poster template" and immediately the website that came up first was 'Canva'.


After getting the hang of it, I searched the a large amount of templates and specified 'film'.




















I picked on that caught my eye and I began to play around with fonts, styles, colours, etc.






I used the same font for the title as the one on my website which is 'Poppins Bold'.

This is to expand the branding so my target audience will recognise the font and title.





As you can see below, I worked with the Poppins Bold font and it's boldness makes it stand out,






For me, the website is easy to use and it gives me the chance to work with many fonts, colours, and more. I have decided to stick with this website to work with.

Comments

Popular Posts